Congratulations for taking the first step to a life of wellness!
For years I have treated people who have had pain for years. Sadly, they never knew the relief that was available to them through Chiropractic care and acupuncture and needlessly tolerated a life of pain. Please read my reviews and testimonials about how my practice has changed the lives and restored hope to those wheo once suffered with chronic pain. Chiropractic care and acupuncture is affordable and worth every penny. See why patients have chosen to come to our office. We look forward to serving you!
St. Luke’s pain group and staff privileges at Scottsdale Community Hospital are just a few of professional affiliations that Dr. Berg has achieved in his life. As a youth growing up he didn’t know anything about Chiropractic care. He was considering going to medical school, but when he experienced a severe neck injury, causing pain to radiate into his right arm, he sought the care of a Chiropractor. Within a short time he was feeling so good that he asked to have lunch with him to discuss becoming Chiropractor,and the rest is history. Chiropractor in North Scottsdale and Chiropractor in North Phoenix.
Dr. Berg was so impressed with his results he went to the Los Angeles Chiropractic College (SCU) graduating with honors including Magma Cum Laude, the Deans List and the Delta Sigma Scholastic Society. He has been in practice since 1979 and has continued to persue postgraduate education. After 15 years of college he was able to diversify into a more holistic practice. He is a board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP). He received certification in level one rehabilitation. He is certified in Acupuncture and physiotherapy and completed a two year post-graduate course in nutrition and disease.
Dr. Berg had the unique opportunity to experience hospital staff privileges at Scottsdale Community Hospital and was involved in a pain group at St. Luke’s Hospital. This experience allowed him to work with a number of other health providers in which he continues to work with to achieve maximum results for his patients. Acupuncture has been a very large part of his practice for many years and has helped many patients for numerous conditions, including those which do not respond to conventional medicine. He is the only Chiropractor in Arizona who is certified as a Chiropractic Sports Physician and is registered as Level 1 with the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board. He is also listed as one of the Best of the US. Dr. Berg has also been awarded the top chiropractor in the U.S. from American Chronicle for the year 2012. His goal is to help you and your family achieve and maintain optimal health and healing through natural care at his North Scottsdale Chiropractic and North Phoenix Chiropractic Center. He strives to not only correct a person’s health problems, but to educate and enlighten them so that they do not encounter similar problems in the future. Dr. Berg offers a friendly atmosphere where he invites questions and enjoys helping his patients understand what their problem is and how to address it. Thoroughness is valued and you are truly part of his practice. We accept many insurances and do offer treatment plans for those who do not have insurance. Dr. Berg is also involved in Nutrition as part of a holistic approach to medicine. He often recommends Various nutritional programs as an example: Jaundice – Jaundice patient diet and food should contain vitamin B, C and E. Foods, things to eat must be light in carbohydrate. Person should avoid clarified butter and cream. Dr. Berg has had tremendous success with treating the whole person rather than focusing strictly on the acute issues. North Scottsdale Chiropractor and North Phoenix Chiropractor.
Formal Training and Experience:
- 1978 Los Angeles Chiropractic College- Doctor of Chiropractic – Magma Cum Laude, Deans List, Delta Sigma Scholastic Society
- 1978 Diplomat of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 1979 Los Angeles Chiropractic College – 1 year Post Graduate Program in Radiology
- 1979 Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Arizona
- 1979 Licensed to practice Chiropractic in California
- 1982-83 National Chiropractic College – Post Graduate Program in Acupuncture Certification
- 1983 Certified in Acupuncture
- 1984-6 Los Angeles Chiropractic College – 3 year Post Graduate Program in Chiropractic Orthopedics
- 1985-6 Hospital Staff Privileges at Scottsdale Community Hospital
- 1985-6 Member of pain group setting at St. Luke’s Hospital
- 1992 Logan Chiropractic College – 1 year Post Graduate Program in Sports Injuries and Physical fitness
- 1992 Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- 1995 Los Angeles Chiropractic College – 1 year Post Graduate Rehabilitation Course
- 1996 Certified Level 1 with American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- 2005 Certified in Kinesio tape procedures
- 2005-6 National University of Health Sciences – 2 year course in Chiropractic Internal Disorders.
- 2007 Certified with ATM 2
For more information or to see if your doctor is a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician check the links: Click here
ACA Council on Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics and Rehabilitation: Click here
Dr Berg is also listed in the Best of the U. S.